Welcome


Welcome to Simply Sweet Scrapping! This blog was created to share a variety of craft ideas focusing mainly on paper crafts. I have been interested in crafts and art since I was a young girl and have tried everything from crochet to rock carving. With the new explosion of interest in scrapbooking and card making, I have happily jumped on that bandwagon. I like to use a variety of mediums and tools when crafting. I bought a Cricut a few years ago and fell in love with it! After a small learning curve it has become an essential tool in my arsenal. My husband is handy in woodworking and can build almost anything. I love to have him help me with my creations.

I do not claim to be the originator of any of these projects. I find ideas from a variety of sources, sometimes making changes, combining them with other ideas, or coming up with something unique. I hope that these projects inspire you.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Thanks!

I am really excited that I have some new Blog followers. I added a couple links to the cupcake stand post. If you click on these it will bring up a PDF of the instructions. There are two pages so click both links.

I am still trying to figure out formatting on this blog, I hope it doesn't take me too long. I have some new projects that I am working on and trying to post. My 16-month old has been a little demanding lately so I have had a hard time working on the computer. Hopefully I should have a little more time.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. had to become a follower because you are a passionate leader in design and execution of your project ideas. mine seem to stay in my head rather than get created by hand! thanks for developing a blog and being so generous with your instructions!

    ReplyDelete