Welcome


Welcome to Simply Sweet Scrapping! This blog was created to share a variety of craft ideas focusing mainly on paper crafts. I have been interested in crafts and art since I was a young girl and have tried everything from crochet to rock carving. With the new explosion of interest in scrapbooking and card making, I have happily jumped on that bandwagon. I like to use a variety of mediums and tools when crafting. I bought a Cricut a few years ago and fell in love with it! After a small learning curve it has become an essential tool in my arsenal. My husband is handy in woodworking and can build almost anything. I love to have him help me with my creations.

I do not claim to be the originator of any of these projects. I find ideas from a variety of sources, sometimes making changes, combining them with other ideas, or coming up with something unique. I hope that these projects inspire you.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favor Prototypes

Here are favor prototypes for the shower. My sister-in-law made baby jar favors a few years ago for a shower and I thought they were too cute. They would look better with candy inside but I did not have any in the house, Hmmmm? I might make a few changes like leave off the face on the dragonfly and use vellum for the wings. I feel slightly vindicated because my husband has been teasing me about saving all the baby food jars and now they have a purpose!




I am making two favors. I will use the Sweet Treat cups with these. They would look better with candy, too. I need to spoof them up a little.


1 comment: